Thursday, January 20, 2011

My week

So I have been running alot lately to get in shape for soccer. Not that fun. If you have ever ran, it sucks! I have to run at least 5 or 6 miles each week. I try to do it in a three day span but it isn't really working. I ran on monday and wednesday but I really wanna skip friday. I already had soccer practice tuesday and thursday. WOW. My week is full of excercising! Monday, run two miles and soccer games at the dome. Tuesday, soccer practice for an hour and thirty minutes. Wednesday, run two miles. Thursday, soccer practice for an hour and thirty minutes. Friday, run two miles. I know you wish you had my work out schedule. Weekends, no running at all! This was the first week of my soccer practice. It has been torture. I have been running for a few weeks now but I do not know what has gotten in to me. My inner thighs are SO sore and tender. Then my shoulders are as tight as can be. Hopefully next week will be better!

1 comment:

  1. ugh, I hate running too. I love biking, though. I think I have my high school's record for slowest cross country time.

    ReplyDelete